ProHarvest Seeds is actively seeking individuals or organizations that are interested in a seed dealership and serious about seed and customer service. We expect our dealers to be knowledgeable in their products, provide timely service and information, and be professional in all of their actions. In return, ProHarvest will provide training, support, and respectable margins to compensate our dealers.
To make your dealership thrive, you can expect ProHarvest to provide you with:
- Consistent, high performing products
- Products adapted to your environment
- Access to company personnel to support you in sales of ProHarvest Seeds products
- Timely product and agronomy training opportunities
- Literature, web, social media, and other marketing support
- Courteous and prompt deliveries
- Assistance when customer concerns arise
All ProHarvest selling dealers are expected to:
- Sign all dealer agreements and complete credit applications
- Be a progressive individual with integrity and a strong resolve to extend the protocols of
- ProHarvest Seeds to their customers
- Consider a ProHarvest dealership to be a profit-center
- Secure the insurance and financing to operate as an independent business
- Have adequate, clean and dry warehouse facilities with a forklift
- Be willing to learn and attend training sessions conducted by ProHarvest Seeds
- Professionally promote and defend all products offered by ProHarvest Seeds
- Be willing to meet sales goals and requirements set by their Seed Specialist
- Report all technology sales by customer, return seed, and settle accounts by June 30 of the sales year
- Be responsible for all accounts receivables of their customers
- Keep a current selling agreement on file with ProHarvest Seeds.
- Ensure that each customer has a current trait technology agreement with all relevant trait providers.
- Maintain a clean, well-kept vehicle that represents ProHarvest Seeds in the proper manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear ProHarvest clothing while on sales calls.
For more information, contact Keith Knapp , or use the form below.