ProHarvest is actively seeking full-time sales representatives for our growing organizations. Ideal candidates are knowledgeable in seed and agronomy, hard-working, and respected in their community.
ProHarvest sells a full portfolio of seed through a combination of directly to growers and to dealers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Service growers and dealers in service area
- Make appropriate product recommendations
- Identify key prospects
- Create and follow business plans for growth
- Manage seed returns
- Assist growers through troubleshooting issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Honest and highly motived
- Follows up on messages and commitments
- Ability to manage objections
- Organized, detail oriented
- Ag experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business preferred
For more information, contact Keith Knapp, or use the form below.