ProHarvest Seeds offers a unique opportunity in selected geographies and to elite individuals or organizations to operate their “own” business in a protected territory. As a Regional Owner, you will be able to select products that are uniquely adapted to your growing environment, set your own pricing, create your own sales programs, and create a business that will have value.
As a ProHarvest Seeds Regional Owner, you will be supported in the following ways:
- Access to seed products, genetics, and traits from all major providers, including Monsanto, Syngenta, Dow, Bayer, and others.
- Guidance on selecting the products that fit your environment specifically to optimize product performance.
- Access to product data and genetic representatives to enhance your product knowledge.
- Seed production managed and coordinated by ProHarvest staff.
- Marketing support from ProHarvest in the areas of coats, hats, literature, etc.
- Assistance in developing sales programs.
- Semi-annual meetings with other Regional Owners to discuss current issues and develop comradery.
- A professionally designed brand to operate your own business under.
- The opportunity to build a business that will have value if and or when you may decide to exit.
- Guidance on creating crop plans and product selection.
- Training and support for sales and marketing
- Leads for potential sales force candidates.
- The ability to attend seed industry and vendor informational events.
- A protected territory where you will have the exclusive right to sell ProHarvest seed corn and soybeans if criteria for maintaining a regional ownership is met.
- Assistance in managing long/short inventories.
What we expect from you:
- To act professional and represent the ProHarvest brand in a positive manner at all times.
- To operate your business in an accurate and timely manner with payments and reporting.
- Warehousing abilities to manage and deliver to customers your orders.
- To have a 3 year business plan and goals.