Topics covered include:
- Integrating cover crops within conventional farming methods
- Keys to Soil Health
- Cover crop plot and soil pits
- Cover crop species options
Iroquois County SWCD & Leitz Farms
- Dec. 9th from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Milford Family Restaurant
- 107 E Jones Street, Milford, IL 60953
- Weather Permitting, soil pits and a plot tour will be held after the meeting
-Please RSVP by Friday, Dec. 5th to Thad or Donna at the Iroquois SWCD (815)432-6055
- Speakers: Mark Bramstedt, NRCS Soil Scientist; Doug Hanson, ProHarvest Seeds
CTIC and Purdue University Cover Crop Workshop
- Dec. 9th from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Becks Ag Center
- 4540 US 52 West, West Lafayette, IN 47906
- Please RSVP to Sara Hagmann (765)494-9555
- Speakers include: Wallace Tyner, Purdue; Dan Towery, Ag Conservation Solutions; Eileen Kladivko, Purdue; Barry Fisher, NRCS Agronomist
Check out our News and Events page to find an event near you. We will be updating this daily with field days and educational events near you.
Also on our website, check out the links page for research data, product information, and university blogs.