March 18, 2020
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and its effect on our business as well as our customers’ and employees’ lives. It is our responsibility to be mindful of the risk that comes with public occupancy of our facilities.
We value our relationships with you and want all of us to be safe. Farming is the backbone of our food supply, and our country and we feel it is our duty to serve you to be prepared as possible for the Spring season.
ProHarvest and MWS Seeds will remain open for the foreseeable future and ask that you follow the guidelines listed below.
1. We currently prefer to do business over the phone, text, or email. Please consider this instead of visiting our office if possible.
2. If you do need to visit the office or pick-up an order, please call ahead and make an appointment so we do not have large gatherings of people waiting together.
3. While in any of our facilities, please keep a safe distance from others.
4. At this time, mailing payment is preferred. If you have questions on your account, invoice, or statement, please call to reconcile before coming to the office.
5. Deliveries of seed for spring planting will continue. We ask that you be mindful when scheduling an appointment for a delivery, if you don’t feel well, it can wait until a later date.
We are updating our staff to follow CDC recommendations to keep a safe distance from others, follow good hygiene practices, sanitizing highly touched surfaces, and to stay at home if they are showing any symptoms of illness. We ask that you do the same.
We also encourage you to show patience with others during these high-stress times and take time to reflect with prayer.
Sincerely the ProHarvest and MWS Teams